Second podium place
Today I had to go to Antwerp for a photo shoot. For those who don’t know me that long: besides computing as a profession, I used to do things in media like film, TV, commercials and ads.
More info on that can be found on this site. Due to my oral / dental surgery, things were a bit/very slow, but apparently one hasn’t forgotten me and one called me to do an ad for a bank. More on that later when things are published.
Anyway, as you might know by now, whenever I need to go somewhere, I try to discover the cache on my way. One may give this a broad interpretation though since the first and the last 2 aren’t on my way at all. Here’s the list:
- Vissenaken – koerse GC1NPFD is my first time on the podium, since I seem to be the second to solve the mystery and log it. As such, this puzzle isn’t difficult if you correct your fallacy in time
- TB & GC Hotel E19 Antwerp-Brussels Exit 11 Zemst GC1MZVK where I could drop the GC I found earlier
- Park & Ride Kontich Cache GC13PF3 at a carpool parking
- PIVA GC184FC was the first cache after the photo shoot
- Radio 2 Cache GC135V9 is a cache that was specially authored for a (national) radio program
- Het wegske GC1MMXH is yet another Vuurvos cache. This time, I didn’t have that much trouble finding it
- Kamiel’s verhemelte GC184BY my enthusiasm was flagging rapidly with this cache. Not only I had much troubles in finding the coordinates, but when I was there I couldn’t find the stash (again). I needed to call Vuurvos. It was once again a matter of: ‘If I had only …’. Yet another cleverly hidden cache. Vuurvos is certainly a master in making special camouflaged containers.